Payment & Office Policies
The cost of treatment depends on the severity of the patient's problem. You will be able to discuss fees and payment options before treatment begins. We have several payment plans to suit different budgets. We work hard to make orthodontics affordable.
In an effort to keep orthodontic fees down while maintaining the highest level of professional care, we have established this financial policy:
- If full payment is made at the onset of treatment, we will offer a fee discount. (If you have insurance, we will offer a discount for payment of your portion of the fee that will not be covered by insurance.)
- To fit your individual needs, financial arrangements can be made to extend your payments over a period of months. Automatic monthly electronic fund transfers are available.
- For your convenience, we accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
If you have insurance, we will help you to determine the coverage you have available. We will help in every way we can in filing your claim and handling insurance questions from our office on your behalf.
Convenient Online Services
We know how busy you are. That's why we're committed to providing you superior, leading-edge service. With our secure online service you will be able to:
- View your appointment and account information any time;
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders;
- Check your payment history and see current charges;
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts